The Melbourne Business Network Awards are open to businesses which:
- Contribute to the economic development of the municipality of Melbourne and its surrounding areas by having an office, branch, outlet, or shop within metro Melbourne.
- Have 30 or fewer full-time equivalents.
- Qualify to enter one or more of the six Awards categories.
- Are current members of the Melbourne Business Network at the time of submission. This can be through Individual, BusinessPlus, or Corporate membership based on the size of the organisation.
Each entry should be concise and respond clearly to the entry requirements and the Judging Criteria.
Online submissions should include the following materials written or attached:
(We recommend these are collated/written in readiness before filling out the online form).
- Nomination Form (online) including contact details.
- Brief company overview for promotional purposes (max 200 words).
- Company logo in jpeg format for promotional purposes.
- Your written response to the Judging Criteria applicable to your Award Category.
- Dot points are acceptable.
- Use word limits as a guideline.
- Links (URLs) and images can also be included to support your application.
NOMINATIONS FOR 2021 AWARDS ARE NOW
Postal copies are not accepted.