SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2022 MBN AWARDS
The Melbourne Business Network Awards are open to businesses which:
- Contribute to the economic development of the municipality of Melbourne and its surrounding areas by having an office, branch, outlet, or shop within metro Melbourne or otherwise conducting a business within the city.
- Have 30 or fewer full-time equivalents.
- Qualify to enter one or more of the Awards categories.
- Are current financial members of the Melbourne Business Network at the time of submission. If you are not yet a paid member then you can join today by selecting which membership category and benefits are best for you or your organisation. https://mbn.org.au/membership
Each entry should be concise and respond clearly to the entry requirements and the Judging Criteria. All entries are judged by a select panel of senior mentors from the Small Business Mentoring Service.
Online submissions should include the following materials written or attached:
(We recommend these are collated/written in readiness before filling out the online nomination form).
- Nomination Form (online) including contact details.
- Brief company overview for promotional purposes (max 200 words).
- Company logo in jpeg format for promotional purposes.
- Your written response to the Judging Criteria applicable to your Award Category.
Click relevant 2022 Award Category for the Judging Criteria and nomination form:
- Alan Knipe Innovation Award sponsored by StarRez
- Start-up/New Business Award sponsored by Northbridge Capital
- Female Entrepreneur Award sponsored by The Alchemy Collective
- Young Entrepreneur Award sponsored by Chatham Square Consulting
- Social Well-being/Optimism Award sponsored by Project Optimism
- See sponsors page for more Awards Supporter details.
- Dot points are acceptable.
- Use word limits as a guideline.
- Links (URLs) and images can also be included to support your application.
Postal copies are not accepted.
Enquiries: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org