The last two years have been difficult for all of us in Melbourne and beyond. We have all been affected in one way or another by the pandemic. And if your business has survived this long, you’re not interested in Business Recovery. You want to know about Business Acceleration! You want to know what you can do right now to have an immediate impact on your business.
Via a grant from the Victorian government’s Business Chambers and Traders Groups Program, we are delighted to present 3 Business Accelerator Days. Each day is designed to cover topics that business leaders need to know and action to get their businesses moving – now! Every aspect of business will be featured:
- Day 1, 1 March 2022 – People, Processes, and Culture
- Day 2, 5 April 2022 – Sales, Marketing, and e-Commerce
- Day 3, 3 May 2022 – Finance, Scaling, and Growth
Each Business Accelerator Day will leverage the skills and knowledge of some of the MBN members who will present on their various areas of expertise. Not only will you be provided with actionable insights and methods but you will also be given handouts of their presentation to use as reference.
At the end of each day, we will host a Success Story Networking session with all of the attendees so that you can reflect on what you’ve learned with others and make new business connections.
With each Business Accelerator Day purchase, you will receive:
- A workbook with each presenter’s PowerPoint presentation
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary tea/coffee, morning tea, and afternoon tea
- Complimentary light refreshments and canapes at the Success Story Networking session at the end of each Business Accelerator Day
The MBN would like to thank our strategic partner Victory Offices for being a major sponsor and hosting our Business Accelerator Days.